- Program in Law and Public Affairs
Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs
University Center for Human Values
- Daniel LaChance, LAPA/Perkins Fellow; Emory University "Executing Whiteness: Popular Representations of Capital Punishment in the United States, 1915-1940", April 21.
- John Skrentny, University of California-San Diego "After Civil Rights: Racial Realism in the New American Workplace", April 21.
- David Fathi, American Civil Liberties Union "Challenging Incarceration: Fighting for the Rights of 2.3 Million People in America's Prisons", April 21.
- Trevor Potter, Campaign Legal Center Can Our Democracy Survive the Supreme Court?, April 22.
- Cass Sunstein, Harvard University, April 23.
- Cass Sunstein, Harvard University "Choosing Not to Choose", April 23.