- Program in Law and Public Affairs
Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs
University Center for Human Values
- R. Daniel Kelemen, LAPA Fellow; Rutgers University "Constructing the European Judiciary" , March 24.
- Tanya Hernandez, Fordham Law "Discrimination in Latin America", March 24.
- Sara Dubow, Williams College "A Constitutional Right Rendered Utterly Meaningless: Conscience Clauses and Abortion Politics, 1973-2013", March 24.
- Khaled Abou El Fadl, UCLA School of Law "Islamic Law, Gender, and Human Rights", March 25.
- Christopher Bonastia, CUNY "Southern Stalemate: Five Years without Public Education in Prince Edward County, Virginia", March 31.
- Nina Siulc, Rutgers University "Doing Justice and Seeking Freedom: Explanations for Criminality among Deported Dominicans", April 3.