- Program in Law and Public Affairs
Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs
University Center for Human Values
- Cass Sunstein, Harvard University Law in the Public Service, April 23.
- Cass Sunstein, Harvard University "Choosing Not to Choose", April 23.
- Neel Sukhatme, Ph.D. Candidate, Economics, April 25.
- Barbara Fried, Stanford Law School "Facing up to Risk", April 28.
- Undergraduate Dinner with Bertrall Ross "Discrete and Insular? Reassessing the Political Power of the Poor", April 29.
- Dorothy Roberts, University of Pennsylvania "Loving v. Virginia as a Civil Rights Decision", May 5.