LAPA is very grateful for the generous support of alumni and friends who have made it possible to expand our reach and reward excellent work in law at Princeton. Our primary gifts to date include provision for:
- The Martin '65 and Kathleen Crane Fellow
- The Microsoft Fellow in Law, Property, and the Economic Organization of Society
- The Donald L. Bernstein '75 Lectureship
- The Arthur L. Liman Summer Public Interest Law Internships
- The J. Welles Henderson '43 Prize for a Distinguished Senior Thesis in Law
Coming Soon: More about each of these very welcome gifts.