Please join us for the opening lecture of the Critical Legal Studies: Intellectual History of the Past and Present conference.
Reception to follow.
Prompted by plans to create a Critical Legal Studies Archive at the Princeton University Mudd Library, the conference will bring together those who participated in CLS in its heyday; key figures from contemporaneous movements in the US and abroad; and people interested today in this history and its contemporary significance.
- Duncan Kennedy, Harvard Law School, emeritus
- Mark Tushnet, Harvard Law School
- David Trubek, University of Wisconsin Law School, emeritus
- Paul Baumgardner, Princeton University and American Bar Foundation
- Imani Perry, Princeton University
Video on Critical Legal Studies Movement prepared by Jeannie Suk Gersen, Harvard Law School
The conference is free and open to the public, with registration - details and registration information can be found at https://clsconference.princeton.edu/.
Funding is provided by the
Donald S. Bernstein ’75 LAPA Program Fund
and a contribution from the Princeton University Library
The Program in Law and Public Affairs