- Program in Law and Public Affairs
Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs
University Center for Human Values
- Neel Sukhatme, Ph.D. Candidate, Economics, April 25.
- Barbara Fried, Stanford Law School "Facing up to Risk", April 28.
- Undergraduate Dinner with Bertrall Ross "Discrete and Insular? Reassessing the Political Power of the Poor", April 29.
- Dorothy Roberts, University of Pennsylvania "Loving v. Virginia as a Civil Rights Decision", May 5.
- Graduate Student Presentations, May 7.
- Are Financial Institutions Too Big or Too Big to Fail?, May 30.